1. PERSONAL INFORMATION: In order to send you e-mail from Decophobia 20th Century Design, we need your e-mail address. To provide you with additional services, we may also request your email, name, location, and telephone number.. Decophobia 20th Century Design does not collect any other personal information that you do not expressly provide. Decophobia 20th Century Design will never sell, rent or share your personal information, including your e-mail address, with any third parties for marketing purposes.
2. USAGE INFORMATION: In addition to collecting personal and non-personal information, Decophobia 20th Century Design, may also collect non-personal, aggregated information about subscribers' use of our site. This information is not personally identifiable and will only be used to find out how subscribers use our service and site. For example, this information will tell us how much time users spend on our site, from which other sites subscribers came, and to what other sites subscribers go. The collection of this information allows us to, among other things, prepare for traffic load demands and to efficiently deliver relevant information to our clients.
3. LINKS TO OTHER SITES: As part of the service, Decophobia 20th Century Design may create links allowing you to access third party sites. Decophobia 20th Century Design is not responsible for the content that appears on those sites and does not endorse these sites. Please consult those sites' individual privacy policies in order to determine how they treat user information.
4. SECURITY: All information described above is stored on restricted database servers.
5. CONTACT US: If you have any questions about this policy or our site in general, please feel free to contact us.